Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Dad, Your Dad, Our Dad

Happy Father's Day to all "Dads" 
Enjoy the gifts and love that overshadow you on this special day.


For the past week, there have been many commercials advertising this special day (Father's Day).  One commercial really caught my attention that stated a DAD makes a house become a home.  I do agree as I was fortunate to have such a Dad.

Today, I would like to honor my dad even though he is no longer with me.  He taught and demonstrated good Moral Standards and Godly Principles.  He was one of a kind.


 A special tribute to my dad..........





I hope you enjoyed your shopping spree and found the perfect gift designed just for your dad.   Some retail stores extended their hours to give you the opportunity to find the gift that reflects your dad's personality, his career, his passion, his size and/or even his age. Knowing your dad like I knew my dad, it was easy to find the gift that fit. 

The best gift may be wrapped in a kiss and an I love you.  


Wishing YOU as a dad a "happy dad's day" . 

Enjoy your day!

Susan @ MiMi'z Houz

images credit via Pinterest

1 comment: