Thursday, July 25, 2013

A peek into my garden

Good morning and welcome to my passion!
(I'm dedicating this post in remembrance of my mom ,,,
 Her date of birth...July 25th.  This was her passion also).

As a plant lover, I enjoy my solo morning stroll thru my garden. Well, maybe it's not a solo stroll as I am accompanied by the birds singing, butterflies sightseeing and enjoying my butterfly plants/flowers and joggers taking a peek as they jog by.

My itching green thumb has been at work.  I love the feel of the soil, I love shopping for flowers/plants, dividing plants and I also love sharing with admirers.  Most of all, I welcome the opportunity to showcase my garden.

So come along and take a stroll with me this morning. It's hot and humid, but all you need is your coffee or juice. I'm confident you will enjoy the tour.  

My garden highlights .... Let the show begin!
 
 

hardy perennials
 
 
ground cover
 
 
another angle
  


invasive


 flowering bushes
 

 curbside perennials


 clusters of blooms
 

 attracts butterflies
hummingbirds, bees
 
 
hardy perennial
 
\
 friendship swap
  
 

great borders
 

Spring blooms
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a colorful showcase
 from spring to fall

 
drought tolerant
 

 'til fall survivor


 
 Lowes  Home Improvement
 TLC shelf finds
 
 
bright blooms
 
  
sun lover
 

hardy



 shade lover
 
 






perfect plant-little care


multiplies
 



    


I hope you enjoyed the tour and scenery.  
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Susan @ MiMi'z Houz

No comments:

Post a Comment