Monday, July 22, 2013

I have a dream

Monday's WOW

.                                   ......... that one day my home office will show off my personality....a stylish design with 2 beautiful but yet comfortable chairs, unique desk, cluttered free, lots of natural light, a great view and an enjoyable space to spend time from 9 to 5. 

It's a functional work area ......a space to gather my thoughts, write and read inspiring blogs, pay bills and surf the web.
My dream office will also serve as a getaway for reading my favorite books and design magazines.  It's okay for a blogger to dream.

Welcome to my dream office!



  



1. Image source:  House Beautiful
2. Image source:  Pinterest

Now, it's time to turn a dream into reality.

Is your home office a dream come true?
Thanks for stopping by.

Susan @ Mi Mi'z Houz











No comments:

Post a Comment