Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Houz thrifty finds


Hello all,

One thing you should know about me is that I can find a bargain.

 Lately, my weekends have been hanging out at the thrift stores.   It's called a bargain hop shopping spree.  That makes me happy!


Was it worth it? 

Let's  find out......




Let's begin here .....
 a rose from me to me. 
I think I deserve to be pampered.



Or let's start here 
where a dream comes true.
  I have been searching for this little teapot.
Yes, I do love it.




Let's begin here


with my vintage flatware collection,
Piece by piece,
  it's been a treasure hunt and I love
 the detailed and the mismatch.






Are you one that love candles, regardless 
of the size or color.
I do, and don't leave out the candlesticks.




Lovely colors for the Fall, 
Thanksgiving and even Christmas décor. 


 



With the cold winter days ahead,
 I invested in the right thing,
a Ralph Lauren blanket to keep me warm.




Now, I am second guessing my self,
I should have shown the blanket first. 
 Just beautiful, right?




Do you keep a throw nearby 
during the winter?







Decision
Decision
Decision



  

  









  
I will be busy for a few days getting 
my finds in top shape.


So glad you stopped by to check out my finds.
 I have no regrets.
  It was worth every shopping moment.

Happy  early fall and enjoy the week.

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment