Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Perfect for fall

Hello friends
and
Hello September

Writing this as I look forward  to waving goodbye to summer.  So here I am today, ushering fall in a few weeks earlier with touches of fall decor.

I don't  recall as a child seeing a lot of fall decoration. 

My side table is the perfect place to showcase a fall table setting.  

To get the green look that I had in mind for the fall,  I chose to accessorize with green apples. 
I'm  loving this fall style with shades of orange.




Crystal candle holders are a fav of mine.
  To be honest, I love decorating with candlesticks whether 
they are crystal, brass, silver or gold.  


Perfect for fall


I couldn't  resist these leaves I 
purchased several years ago.

What is fall without a pumpkin.


What I love about fall is the
 weather
 and colors of leaves.

Hope you were inspired by my fall touches.
and
that's it Houz friends.

Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment