Friday, December 11, 2015

Setting a festive holiday mood around the fireplace


Christmas Cheers!

 This year I thought I would pull together a Winter Warmth fireplace for Christmas.

I wanted to create the perfect Christmas scene for my family to open their gifts and sing Christmas Carols.

I immediately began searching for all things white around the house. It was soooo easy to pull together a winter scene as I love to decorate with shades of white and copper.

However, I  was missing a white swag and a can of snow.  Nothing was going to keep me from my winter vision when a trip to a craft store is nearby.  Right?

Are you one those who celebrate a white Christmas?  We are currently enjoying light weight jacket weather. 

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!




This is my wintry scene.



  

The lantern is often used as a
 centerpiece for my table.



The swag sparkles with glittered ornaments. 
It was worth the trip. 































Warm wishes
Thanks for the visit.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment