Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wishing you lots of "Joy"



Isn't it hard to control your emotions when a friend stops by?  If you are like me, you get so excited as you have so much to talk about and so much to show.


The visit becomes a show and tell moment and I enjoy each moment.



That's exactly how I feel today.  I have been waiting for your visit.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and could hardly wait for you
 to see it.

FIRST,

my trunk, decked out for the holiday.  
Doesn't it look festive?

AND

 the wire basket filled with pine cones, joy and love


Take a look around.  I will stop talking while you check out the tree  decorated in red, white and silver.  Loving the tin like ornaments from Michael's I purchased this season.

The season is filled with joy.












































































,






 O Holy Night,


Thanks for another visit.



Susan
\

No comments:

Post a Comment