Friday, April 21, 2017

Tablescape that screams spring



Very few things can top the
 instant inspiration  as a bouquet of fresh flowers.

Yes, yes, yes,
I really enjoy starting my day with a simply thought of a change in my home, like moving a pillow
 from one chair
to another
or changing candlesticks.
  
Maybe I'm addicted  to changes,
 but
I do know how amazing it is everyday I get to choose.

Something as simple as should I take the indoor outdoor
 or
 outdoor indoor or what color scheme.

Today, it's indoor living in my kitchen.
  This is where my day begins.
  It's a showstopper every morning. 
 Coffee and me and my blush pink.

I had a vision for my table that would suit
either
 outdoor or indoor, except my runner was not outdoor
 material  and it would only be a short stay outside...

My recent purchase of these colorful bottles
from Targets is such a lovely centerpiece
 and
 how they scream spring.

Guess I grab a cup of coffee and enjoy my indoor living.

Thanks for joining me!

























  Hope you were inspired.
Love the company.

Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment