Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Celebrating spring with edible Centerpieces


It's  s p r i n g
and I'm
welcoming the season with three different stunning spring centerpieces. 

Each 
 bursting with color.

I seriously love spring.
 I'm not saying it's my favorite season, 
 nor 
am I saying it's not.

What I am saying is
 that
 I am soooo impress with
its sea of dogwood trees 
and 
azaleas
 and
 all color.

I just wanted to bring a little outdoor indoor..

 I'm in love with the pinks, yellow, greenery, purples , reds.

But I've noticed there is a lot of shades of white going on to include dogwood trees, azaleas and my love, impatiens. 

Don't you just love the pink and white dogwood trees?

I found the same inspiration
 with all the colors in  fruit
 and 
vegetable.

I wanted simplicity
 and 
color of course for my centerpiece.

Should I do the tradition beautiful fresh flowers
or
an edible arrangement kept dancing in my mind,

but 

the more I starred at the colors of bell peppers, why not?

Then there were the radishes
and 
cantaloupe
and 
strawberries.

Each color inspired me.

Take a peep.


































Until the next time
Enjoy the moment.

Susan





No comments:

Post a Comment