Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall at the front door

Let me count the way (s ) I admire fall!
Break from the heat..

The weather was so beautiful over the weekend. My 4 year old grandson and I decided to enjoy each other's company outside.  I cherish each moment I spend with him.

He enjoys the outdoors and definitely enjoyed the repetitive motion of the front porch rockers.  It was perfect weather and perfect time to decorate the front door while enjoying his company.

Instead of a wreath this year, I wanted to do something different.  You know how we make daily decisions, some with a greater impact than others. I had purchased earlier a broom and garland (you are right..a thrifty find) hoping to find a home for both.

Decision made...why not showcase my NEW broom?

Check it out..  My grandson said he "likes" it.

Broom it is.
a little drama with
 burlap ribbon
great choice
 Berries

Feathery Birdie close up

"M" & "M"
a fruit garland.
Wasn't sure how I would use it, but this is sooo perfect
pine cone,branches
 speak Fall

My son pointed out the birds are enjoying the decorated broom.    Hope you were inspired.
 
Thanks for stopping by the Houz.

Susan @ MiMi's Houz


 

1 comment:

  1. You did it again.... Beautiful!!! Go MiMi!!
    signed by Kim Cobb Newton

    ReplyDelete