Thursday, September 7, 2017

Pillow talk this Fall

I grabbed items of color, texture and many candles and began styling.

I loaded and surrounded  my couch with pillows, rich fall shades.  Great way to brighten up my brown couch along with the rug I'm using as a throw.

My fav hobby is shopping for a bargain.
So
when the season changes, I'm ready.



I selected pillows 
of different sizes,




and added 
solid throw pillows to bring color to the ottoman.


Taking the couch to the next level 
with an animal print pumpkin.


a playful touch with an animal print pumpkin.



... pumpkin patch inspiration with shades of white
 and 
different sizes.


Would you believe I just purchased these pillows
 and
 candles?
Perfect timing.


Candles lighten up any area.



I feel honor to spot this pom pom pillow.







  
Until the next time,
Enjoy the moment!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment