Thursday, January 18, 2018

All you need is LOVE: happpy valentine's day

There was a lot of love in this marriage...

We met in high school but apart for several years to pursue our careers.  I relocated to upstate New York
 and
 he spent time in Hawaii.

5 years later, I married my best friend.  We had each other's love.  My heart felt like it skipped a beat every time he shared his contagious smile.

He was that type of man who had a listening ear.  
There were times I felt like there was no one on the earth but the two of us. 
He had the most loving and forgiving heart .

We raised 3 wonderful children
 and
 have an adorable granddaughter. 

He's not here to celebrate this
LOVE day
with me this year but I'm enveloped with his love.

I'm blessed to remember our good days as well as our bad days.

A healthy marriage for us EQUALed
good times
 plus
 not-so-good times.

Miss you my best friend,
 but
I'm blessed to have been in love with you.






























Until the next time,

Susan

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post! You are blessed to have that kind of love. Thank you for sharing at the Winter Decor Link Party. I hope you will come over and link up a post for Thursday Favorite Things too! The party starts at 9:00 a.m. EST on Thursday morning over on my blog, https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete