Thursday, January 22, 2015

reflective of the season....my porch


Welcome to the entrance of my home

....my front porch

 It's winter,

and

the countdown to spring is on.

I love it when mother nature gives me a spring day in mid winter..  a sunny 60 degrees day.

You know me, I have to find outdoor activities: ...it's a perfect day  for winter sprucing of the porch and it's a perfect day for porch sitting.

These mild temps make me appreciate my porch even more, a cozy and relaxing extension of my home.

Here is my winter style:

Lets sip and chat for a while.
coffee or tea?


Check out how my red pillow compliments the rocker;  such an inviting combination. 


What a beauty to greet my guest.

If you look closer, you may see my reflection and the grand's trampoline.

That's the joy of being a Mi Mi!


Wreath is from Michael's year end Christmas sale for just $2.00. The  berries and pine cones are a perfect addition for a winter look.  What a deal. Thank you Michael's.


This is just what I needed.

The coca cola crate is a great ideal for my pine cones, mini lite tree and lantern.  Did you notice the stand is another crate?


The rockers are my porch's best friend.  A spot for me to escape and relax.



 A must have ... a red lantern. This style is a cozy one.
Can you guess what lies inside the lantern?

 

A view without trampoline .. .. love, love my wreath


This sign fits all seasons and all occasions.  a year round decor.

I hope you enjoyed the chat as much as I enjoyed the company.


Thanks for stopping by
Susan @ the Houz
.




No comments:

Post a Comment