Tuesday, January 20, 2015

time pieces

How time flies when you are doing what you love!
Happy decorating.

Ever find yourself attracted to the same décor and faced with the decision

 do I purchase another

maybe a different size

or

shape or texture

or

even a  different style or color?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

If you take a peek inside my home and listen closely (not sure if it's ever quiet enough to hear the sound), you will find  my inspiration:

decorative clocks

with that

 rhythmic ticking

tick tock
tick tock

all in one space

as they

tell the story about my home

 Take a look at my catchy collection,

my story



as time flies with


joyful moments


lots of laughter
   vacation trips
   sharing a day at work


and some times


a tear drop  


happy childhood memories
     

excited vacation  trips

and 

much much more

What's your inspirational décor?


Thanks for stopping by
Hope you are enjoying your day
Susan @ the Houz

2 comments:

  1. I love the quite tick tock of clocks--there is just something soothing and homey about it.
    Thank you for linking up with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete