Tuesday, January 13, 2015

ushering in the new year with childhood memories

Crates are a popular home décor today !
 
I'm loving these creative crate designs I found via pinterest.  It brings back childhood memories as a farm girl.  It was nothing to see multiple soda crates on our farm.   I find myself thinking of how my parents re-purposed the crates in relations to today's design.  So many similarities. What a treasure we had stored away.
 
Ready for some inspiration?
 


this speaks to me


so many ideas

  
cool crates for a child's room


 
very unique



serving a purpose for a family room

 
seasonal ideas

 
 


 
 
perfect for the kitchen


Do we have any farm girls out there?  I'm missing those good old farm days.
 

Thanks for stopping by
Susan @ the Houz 

No comments:

Post a Comment