Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Summer Greetings!

Hello everybody,

Look what's popping at the Houz.

'Tis the season for color: reds, greens, purples, oranges,  and a lot of yellow.

Just love visiting the floral department at a local grocery store.  Not only are there a bunch of  choices but a lot of sales.

 Fresh flowers, bunches everywhere! 

Sometimes it's such a big decision!  I knew I couldn't go wrong because flowers always add color and a pick-up to any space.   Many times the florist attendant can see I'm in great thought and ask if they may assist.  But I always say "I'm okay, thanks for asking".  But HELP is written all over my face. 

decision, decision, decision.....

I finally decide

knowing

I'll be back later for another bunch.

Can't you relate? 

My favorite blooms, lots of sunshine and  a cup of coffee reflect a beautiful start for my day.  It's life's way of whispering "good morning".










My 3 year old granddaughter's  personal placement.







Happy summer.  Enjoy the little things.
Thanks for another visit.   See you soon!

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Love the leopard watering can. Thanks for sharing on the #TrafficJamWeekend Linky Party

    ReplyDelete