Monday, June 12, 2017

Petals, Blooms, Flowers


If I don't stop at the market for a bunch,
 I'm at home rearranging  what I have.

I find some super cheap and others a little expensive,

but

I'll say "y e s" anytime to fresh cut flowers.
yes, on a side table,
  yes, on my mantle
and
yes as a centerpiece.

 So much beauty,  I can barely contain my self.

 I adore each bloom until the last petal falls.

There's definitely a must for fresh cut flowers on the corner of my sink. 
 It makes washing dishes more of a pleasure than a chore.

I challenge you to try it.

I personally welcome the showers
 and
the sunshine

because

without,

there wouldn't be so much inspiration in the world.

Enjoy the simple ways I have displayed my flowers.





What an impact.



Love the simplicity





So much beauty in a single rose



Awesome

'
They are a treat while they last.
Loving this



Simple but inspiring




A single rose says it all



Tablescape  impact


Just a love moment.




Right out of the garden


I'll take a trunk load.



Enjoy the moment.

Until next time,


Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment