Friday, June 23, 2017

Summer grabs




This is absolutely my favorite
 window in my entire house.




It's the perfect peek to my backyard garden.

flowers blushing,  flowering trees, 
some filled to the maximum with 
green leaves and hosta galore. 


 Have you ever heard of 
someone stalking their own yard?

Please say you are guilty. 

I am all about a little alone time
 to reflect on my surroundings
 and
 focus on the importance of 
working with women of 
all ages in a church setting.  

Also, how grateful others are for volunteers.
It's soooo rewarding.
 It's a win,  win situation.

Summer is also bursting inside.
  I fell in love with this scarf
 knowing
 it would make a beautiful table runner.  


Oh, there is a little drama going on
 don't you think?


There is nothing wrong
 with
 pleasure in a bargain find.


and 


Oh my
the blue.





I added the pop of blue.

Anytime I see a bargain, I am going to scoop it up.





I have a soft spot for scarves.





How gorgeous is the runner draped on the chair.  
Can't stop admiring the wide stripes.






The runner ties everything together. 

 So many grabs, I can't wait to scoop up more.




I wanted my napkins to be a simple display.




F L O W E R S



I'm just a bargain stylist.



Another peek











Enjoy the moment.

Until the next time,


Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment